Enjoy this limited edition, officially licensed Gritty Mascot Spinning Bobblehead of the month for January while supplies last!
- Inspired by the famous picture posted on Gritty's twitter account.
- Features Gritty squeezing gatorade over his head into a champagne glass, stacked on top of a mountain of pucks on his back!
- Has a spinning feature where gritty can spin in either direction
- Hand-sculpted & Hand-painted Bobblehead
- Officially licensed by the NHL
Get To Know Gritty...
His father was a "bully," so naturally he has some of those tendencies - talented but feisty, a fierce competitor, known for his agility given his size. He's loyal but mischievous; the ultimate Flyers fan who loves the orange and black, but is unwelcoming to anyone who opposes his team. Legend has it he earned the name "Gritty" for possessing an attitude so similar to the team he follows.
He claims that he's been around for a lot longer than we know it, and recent construction at the Wells Fargo Center disturbed his secret hideout forcing him to show his face publicly for the first time. He has some oddities that are both humorous and strange. A number of times he's been caught eating snow straight from the Zamboni machine, and unbeknown to most, his love of hot dogs has been inflating the Flyers Dollar Dog Night consumption totals for years. That being said, there's no denying that he's one of our own.