Jersey customization is currently at-capacity. We cannot accept any customization orders on behalf of the team embroiderer at this time. Jersey customization orders will re-open when the current work orders are finished.
Customize your blank jersey with our Philadelphia Flyers Jersey Customization! Exclusive to the Wells Fargo Center: Your jersey will be embroidered by the same company that finishes the jerseys the pros wear, with only the highest quality materials and stitching. This customization includes your custom name and number with a fully stitched finish. This customization does not include a jersey. Jerseys sold separately.
We can customize any official Philadelphia Flyers jersey, including (but not limited to): Men's, Women's, or Youth Home, Away, Alternate, or Special Event jerseys such as Stadium Series or Reverse Retro. All styles of jersey will include their respective style lettering, nameplates and numbers. Appropriate players will also include the Captain or Alternate patches on the front of the jersey.
To order a custom jersey, please follow these steps:
1. Choose a player from the drop down list or enter your custom name and number.
2. Select the appropriate size for the jersey you will be customizing and add to your Shopping Cart. If you are purchasing a new jersey, please make sure that both the blank jersey item and the customization item are in your order.
3. Follow the check out instructions to complete your purchase.
4. Due to NHL in-arena COVID-19 protocols, we cannot accept personal jerseys for customization in the store during games. Please mail all personal jerseys to us at the address below for customization processing.
If you will be customizing a jersey you already own, please bring your jersey and a printout of your customization order to one of the Fan Gear Stores during a game at the Wells Fargo Center. A store associate will document the condition of your jersey before accepting your order.
5. If you are unable to bring your jersey to a Fan Gear Store during a game at the Wells Fargo Center, please send your jersey and a printout of your customization order via a prepaid, insured, traceable method to:
Fan Gear Store
Wells Fargo Center
3601 S. Broad St
Philadelphia, PA 19148
An email confirmation will be sent upon receipt.
Jersey customization processing typically takes 30-45 business days from order, or from receipt of your pre-owned jersey. Some styles of jersey may require additional processing time to complete. Your completed customized jersey will be delivered via the method selected during checkout.