The Philadelphia Flyers' highly-popular black jersey worn during the 2017 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ in Pittsburgh has returned under the adidas ADIZERO brand as the alternate team jersey this season! Set to debut for the first time during the October 13th matchup against the Las Vegas Golden Knights, you can order yours today!
The adidas ADIZERO On-Ice Jersey is made for the most elite hockey players in the world, setting a new standard in hockey uniform innovation and technology. As the authentic NHL jersey, ADIZERO is constructed for performance and durability and has several unique features such as
- Performance poly fabric and an unprecedented lightweight authentic Philadelphia Flyers Team crest which makes it 19% lighter than its predecessor
- Cutting-edge adidas ClimaLite® tech, which combines moisture management with air flow circulation to enhance the body's natural temperature regulation and create a cooler, more breathable wear
- Eye-catching Platinum Chrome NHL Shield branding in the center of the collar
- Authentic tie-down fight strap on the inner back
- Wells Fargo Center exclusive On-Ice Tackle Twill applique player name and number stitched on the back
- Wells Fargo Center exclusive On-Ice Tackle Twill applique player number stitched on sleeves